Located just 35 minutes from Sydney CBD, our client’s boutique-style venue is perfect for weddings and special events. At this beautiful venue, we take hospitality to the next level, priding ourselves on excellence and providing a service that our guests can trust.
Our client is committed to creating unforgettable memories for their guests, who will be enchanted by the peace and tranquility that surrounds this gorgeous venue. Our talented team of hardworking individuals makes the venue what it is: an exclusive, premium wedding and events venue.
The kitchen team is the key to providing magical moments for every person who chooses our venue to host their special day. Our food is unrivaled in beauty, and the memories we create are exceptional.
Who are you?
We are looking to recruit a passionate, experienced, and motivated Head Chef with an eye for detail and a passion for food, life, and people. You will have the opportunity to create and innovate within this diverse and creative team. You should have a solid background in event execution and be a great problem solver. Flexibility and adaptability to the shifting priorities of our clients as their events come together are essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work in collaboration with Managing Director and Events Manager.
- Head up the kitchen team and management of rosters.
- Development of new dishes and menus.
- Run the kitchen to the required standards of food health and safety.
- Responsible for orders and maintaining good stock and waste control.
- Responsible for the preparation and production of all meals.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food is always of the highest quality.
- Ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions.
- Ensure all dishes are freshly prepared in a timely manner.
- Ensure the adequacy of supplies and stock rotation.
- Assist in the training and mentoring of junior and apprentice chefs and kitchen team.
- Ensure the hygiene and food safety standards in line with HACCP Food Safety.